11.02.2010

"Alien adoption"

There are speculations regarding the existence of Extraterrestrial Life and the number of people adopted by Extraterrestrials, so I decided to investigate. I looked for people who claim to have been adopted by aliens and I found a person who claims he was adopted and the Extraterrestrial made experiments on him which he couldn't remember what they did to him, the man is a farmer and his name is Brata Radu.

Reporter: Mister Brata you claim to have been adopted, my question is where were you when the so called adoption happened?
Brata replied: As usual I was in my garden minding my one business, planting tomatoes when I heard a strange noise, and then all the animals started panicking.
Reporter: And what happened next?
Brata replied: I to got scared and then I saw this big white flash of light and it was getting bigger and bigger and I felt my self sucked into it.
Reporter: Interesting, and you did not see a flying abject, just a flash of light?
Brata replied: That is correct, the only thing I saw was a big flash of light nothing else.
Reporter: Do you remember anything, what they did to you and how did the inside of the UFO looked?
Brata replied: Well, this part is a bit fuzzy to me, I can't remember exactly what they did to me, but I think that they just looked at me, measured me nothing more, and as for the interior of the UFO, I can't describe it.
Reporter: But the aliens how did they look?
Brata replied: I don't remember exactly but they had big heads and they had tentacles instead of legs and four arms, but I don't remember what color were thy.
Reporter: After that, after they were done with you what happened next?
Brata: After that I woke up back in the garden, but the strange thing was that I didn't remember almost anything and I had a bad headache, and that my hat was gone and I can't find it even to these day.
Reporter: They must have taken it as a souvenir.
Brata replied: I guess they must have took it, but I'm really curious what they needed it for?
Reporter: That's a question we can't answer.
Brata replied: I guess so to, I guess so to.
Reporter: Mister Brata we thank you for your time accorded and thank you for answering our questions.

There you have it a man who was adopted by aliens and lived to tell the tale. link....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu