10.31.2011

Rubbis, Garbage, Trash

To be honest I don't even know where to begin I don't know what to say because frankly I really don't care. It's not my job to clean up the classroom, only once in a couple of weeks, plus that i don't leave garbage in my desk, sometimes i forget a water bottle on the desk that's all. Every week there are tow from our classroom who's duty's are to clean take the out the trash clean the blackboard and friday to stay a bit after the hours to clean up the classroom. But oh no most of them never stay, most complained about the cleaning lady and why dose she have to enter the classroom. Most of you decided that cleaning lady shouldn't enter the classroom and clean and you said that you're going to do it......and how can we solve these problem I haven't got the slightest idea. One more thing don't think that it the filth dirt and garbage doesn't bother me, it dose.

Un comentariu: