10.24.2011

Welcome To Powerpoint

Lord, I had to make a powerpoint presentation about brandy well actually about brandy form Bihor which I know nothing about, and I had to make it with a team of five people from which only two pitched in to help. Anyway it didn't went that well because I haven't got the slightest idea about how brandy is made and how to promote it, I'm not a alcohol consumer and I don't even know why I should make it look good when in fact drinking is nothing to be proud of and shouldn't be promoted. So yes I didn't cared about how well I made it or gave much thought about the grade because I know the things I know and a good presentation wouldn't have made much difference for me. P.S. don't drink and if you do then stop now or else suffer the consequences. Oh and if you were wondering about what my function then I'll tell you I was the leader of the team and did most of the work my self and from my opinion it was really boring I would have liked to make a presentation about something else.

12 comentarii:

  1. I would have liked to make a presentation about something else.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. o greseala... adica ai uitat... blah blah h and if you were wondering about what my function then I'll tell you I was blah blah... ai uitat un "was" :D:D. da e foarte fain. misto, GG. Brandy from BH :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. small mistake, but the article is alright, keep it up.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. u just have to lower expectation from outsiders visiting our land with this liquor. it`s like a trojan horse of the regional tourism. giv`em drink and they`ll feel well, regardless of garbage, street dogs, homeless ppl, etc

    RăspundețiȘtergere