11.16.2009

Blocked sidewalk

Ok so her's the thinkg: when I came from school there was nothing there everything was almost good, I went to my grandmother to eat an when I came back I saw this huge pile of sand blocking the sidewalk. I said to my self what on earth is that, my God those idiots have don it again they ruined everything, I mean really, why the hell would they put a big pile of of sand on a rainy day, my God they must be freaking retarded to do such a thing they could at least cover it with something. We shouldn't exactly blame them we should blame the idiot who gave that order in the first place, and honestly I don't know who the idiot is maybe he's the mayor who knows, but one thing's for sure that stupid pile of sand is bothering me, now the whole place looks like after World War 2. Maybe tomorrow I would see them blowing up the whole street with TNT(trinitrotoluene), who know that's the fun in this country, you don't know what's going to happen next, you can expect the mayor to put a giant chicken int the middle of the freaking street, so please blame the Society.


2 comentarii:

  1. that` could happend only in Romania my friend:))..only Romania..so..get use to it..:D http://bulzanciprian.blogspot.com/ that`s my blog site:P

    RăspundețiȘtergere