3.02.2010

..."Take out the trash"...



Right then so.. one day as I was taking a walk, minding my one buisness, suddenly I spottoped , and notieced pile of garbage, now I don't really know if that pile was put there on purpouse so it could be picked up later on, but anyway it's ugly and rather uncivilized to let a oile of garbage on the roadside just so it could pe picked up. Now really what uould happen if everyone would throw their garbage on the roadside and say " Blaaa... who cares about pollution, I'm to tired to move my lasy ass to the garbage container I'll just throw it over here", and onother bad thing about leaving the garbage there is that the wind can blow some of the trash and it can land anywhere and the fools who are responsible for gathering the garbage are to lasy to pick up even a plastic bag that's only two ore one meters away form them. Really what is rong with the peole in these days they seem to no longer care about nature, I have seen people passyin by garbage containers and throwing their trash beside the garbage container( I am not saying that all people are like that, some are not bute some are), and I hate when I see a stupid smokere throwing whats left of his cigarette on the sidewalk, the people who pollute by throwing stuff on the streets and on green spaces are uncivilized and they should be punished, we need to take care of our Planet, We need to stop polluting once and for all!!.

Un comentariu:

  1. Dude finaly u posted the article about junk ok man its cool keep up the good work ;)
    PS: Leave a coment at my SA-MP Article ok ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere