3.28.2012

...Skipping Classes...Like a Sir...

"On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
"This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say..." ..... Lyrics to Hotel California, that explains a lot, anyway enjoy the lyrics. ... Moving on, the reason I went home 2 days ago at 11 a.m. is simple, the physics teacher told us that we can go home from 1, then another teacher came and told us that our math teacher was at a funeral, but we couldn't go home and that we had to stay, so I thought "great a hour in which I can listen to music, awesome that I can do in my own room, plus I can continue writing and doing something constructive " but that was all in images in my head not with the inner voice, so I decided to go home, and with the religion hour, well I guess that I don't like that like, if I want to talk to God I can do that in a church and at home, and if I want to learn about my own religion and other (learning about other religions is much more interesting) that's why books have been written and the internet was invented. P.S. Who cares what the door from the church represents and what kind of cross do the saints hold in they're hands, I don't go to a church to see how beautiful it is and to analyze it, I go there to pray and find closure. What I did 2 days ago is called skipping classes like a sir...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu