2.12.2012

...Brace You're Self's Winter Is Here...



It's winter what more can I say. Most make a big deal out of it, manly because it's cold you can barley walk, the traffic is infernal, in my case that's nothing. Anyway there are -9 degrees Celsius out from the information I got on yahoo weather, I can't tell you if that's accurate or not, at the moment it's not snowing but the sky is cloudy, Humidity is 91%, Visibility is 3.8km, Wind is blowing from South at about 11.27km/h, and since I came by car I can honestly say that the traffic is not that good. Moving on, scenery isn't that great either, except of course for the river which is frozen and with snow on top, but like I said the rest isn't good, the snow is all muddy and brown. With these word's said I conclude my little article which wasn't fun to write at all. By the way watch Midnight In Paris, it's the new Woody Allen picture and it's great, Woody's nominated for an Academy Award hopefully he'll win.

10 comentarii: