2.26.2012

True Story


The big question, "What did I do these weekend ?"...Well almost nothing, so there isn't much to tell, Friday I got home, slept then I woke up and went with Edy and Fineas at the gym for 2 hours, then I went home ate, played the guitar talked with a special person and then went to sleep. Saturday, I woke up at 11:30 am, ate drank apple/carrot juice played the guitar, watched CSI New York then went to my grandmother and ate, afterwords I got home, took a shower and went to my other grandmother for some money, too go in Abyss with Fineas drank a coffee and a Pepsi, talked with Edy at the cell phone went from Abyss to Nufaru, got home at 11:15 pm. Sunday, woke up late again, took a shower went to eat, then I went out with Edy Fineas and Danny and in the same time talked with that special someone, went to Ciuperca stood there, got home at 7:40 pm. Reason why didn't checked my e-mail was simple, I forgot about it, and I don't check it every day.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu