2.27.2012

Seriouslly









Really an article about how green these town is oh and Oradea is a town not a city by the way in case you had trouble with that. Is these even a real concern to give a price to a green town or city what's that ?. First fix the roads give people the money they deserve you blistering idiots, don't make stupid competitions like these one, it's not relevant, it doesn't help me with nothing if Oradea wins, God what a waste of time. Thing is that i'm saying that there aren't green parks or spaces but I can care less about them, most are clean but only some areas not all, and never trust what you see in images. Anyway in these case I'm neutral I don't care if Oradea wins or not. If they really want to see it, they should send a few morons to see it with they're own eyes, 'cause it's only natural that people will say that they're city/town is the greenest, the best the cleanest and so forth, and you can't trust that. Heck my opinion doesn't matter at all, I see only what I want to see not what others want me to see, so yeah with these wonderful words I rest my case. The pictures seen in the article were taken by me...

Un comentariu:

  1. i`m touched to tears. [not]

    these are no arguments but shouts of an angry person. a vote is not discovering perfection, but choosing the better from what was given.

    RăspundețiȘtergere